7 Community Crowdfunding Programs

7 Community Crowdfunding Programs

Some will initiate paths to combat child educational poverty, while others will promote the employment integration of disadvantaged individuals through beekeeping. Some will create opportunities for communities and artisans affected by the socio-economic crisis through “fair and just” work, while others will promote ancient traditions through the inclusion of people with disabilities. There will also be those who guarantee a transport and home assistance service for the elderly and differently-abled individuals and those who provide proximity services to families most affected by the emergency.

These are just some of the activities planned by the 7 initiatives that will be co-financed by the Agrigento and Trapani Community Foundation through the 2020 Crowdfunding call “Inclusive Restart.”

The co-financed projects will be carried out in the following cities: Favara, Sciacca, San Biagio Platani, Mazara del Vallo, Valderice, Erice, Trapani, Agrigento, and Castellammare del Golfo.

With this initiative, the Community Foundation launches a program that will support “system” initiatives aimed at reducing inequalities to promote the inclusive and sustainable recovery of communities (in line with the principles of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals 2030) following the emergency caused by Covid-19.

“This crowdfunding initiative,” says the President of the Community Foundation, Pietro Basiric√≤, “takes on strategic importance in the changed social, environmental, and economic context dramatically marked by the emergency. It is, in fact, a tool for supporting all those community-based initiatives capable of enhancing or activating social utility services for the widespread vulnerabilities generated and amplified by the emergency context.”

The initiatives will be published in the coming weeks on Intesa Sanpaolo’s crowdfunding platform “ForFunding,” with which the Community Foundation collaborates. Upon reaching 30% of the required project amount, the Community Foundation will disburse the remaining 70%.

Download the list of projects eligible for co-financing.

The call is co-financed for 20% by the Dioceses of Agrigento, Mazara del Vallo, and Trapani through the 8×1000 funds to the Catholic Church.

The establishment of the Agrigento and Trapani Community Foundation is part of the program to support Community Foundations in the South promoted by the CON IL SUD Foundation.

2560 1707 Fondazione Comunitaria di Agrigento e Trapani
Digita qui...
Privacy Preferences

When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.

Our website uses cookies, mainly from 3rd party services. Define your Privacy Preferences and/or agree to our use of cookies.