“Inclusive Restart” Call for Proposals: Successful Crowdfunding Campaigns Completed

“Inclusive Restart” Call for Proposals: Successful Crowdfunding Campaigns Completed

On February 28, the crowdfunding campaigns initiated on For Funding in support of the 6 projects selected in the Community Foundation’s “Inclusive Restart” call for proposals concluded, and all of them reached their fundraising goals!

Through this call for proposals, the Foundation supports “systemic” initiatives aimed at reducing inequalities to promote the inclusive and sustainable recovery of communities (according to the principles of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals of the 2030 Agenda) following the emergency caused by Covid-19 (here is the article about the call for proposals). The organizations selected in the call for proposals launched their crowdfunding campaigns, and upon reaching a collection amount equal to 30% of the necessary project funding, the Foundation provided the remaining 70%. The decision to complement community crowdfunding with funding from the Foundation has proven to be strategic in promoting the culture of giving, especially in a historical moment of post-Covid reconstruction: a reconstruction of community bonds to make communities more cohesive through mutual support.

What are the projects? They are:

  • #ApeOperosa by the Al Kharub Social Cooperative of Agrigento
  • Educational Workshops by the Casa della Comunit√† Speranza Association of Mazara del Vallo
  • Il Buon Samaritano by the San Giuseppe Parish of Castellammare del Golfo
  • Infopoint Diffuso by the Community Cooperative Identit√† e Bellezza of Sciacca
  • Ripartiamo Insieme by the Arcobaleno Social Cooperative of Valderice
  • Sou e Prime Minister by the Farm Cultural Park Association of Favara

All campaigns related to the six projects have reached their goals, which means that they will soon materialize into activities for our community. From the seed to the tree, and soon the community will be able to reap the fruits.

A brief report on the crowdfunding campaigns:

The six projects received 269 donations on For Funding. They raised through crowdfunding: 25,493 euros (30% of each project) The Community Foundation will co-finance: 48,800 euros (70% of each project) Total project amount: 74,293 euros

We will soon tell you about the start of the activities of the six projects!

1920 1276 Fondazione Comunitaria di Agrigento e Trapani
Digita qui...
Privacy Preferences

When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.

Our website uses cookies, mainly from 3rd party services. Define your Privacy Preferences and/or agree to our use of cookies.