The Community Foundation of Agrigento and Trapani and the Youth Association “Trapani per il Futuro” have strongly desired to build a purposeful alliance – with the signing of a memorandum of understanding – aimed at uniting their efforts in certain areas of intervention to increase the local impact of the actions and projects implemented.
In particular, the joint work will focus on several objectives:
- Supporting and promoting the development of the local community, facing together the challenges posed by its needs and resources, and working towards the reduction of social inequalities;
- Promoting collaboration between entities, organizations, and individuals within the community;
- Supporting cultural activities, training, awareness-raising and social promotion, urban regeneration, and environmental awareness;
- Promoting socio-economic development activities and initiatives, with particular attention to the needs of the young people of the territory;
- Exploring fundraising opportunities for activities through European, national, local grants, or private funding to achieve common goals.
The two organizations are committed to supporting the development of local communities by activating new energies to improve the future of the new generations.