The Steering Committee of the Community Foundation met on Friday, June 10, in an ordinary session.
The Steering Committee is a consultative body for the Board of Directors and the General Director, contributing to the specification of the Foundation’s fundamental social, cultural, and economic guidelines, which must, however, be approved by the Board of Directors.
The Steering Committee is composed of members chosen from individuals of well-known independence, possessing the requirements of honorability and proven experience in the fields of social entrepreneurship, professions, management, academia, or philanthropic activities.
The Steering Committee, for the 2019-2023 mandate, consists of:
- Viviana Rizzuto, President and Founder of the Community Cooperative “Identity & Beauty”
- Gregory Bongiorno, President of Sicindustria
- Gerry Camarda, General Director of the Auxilium Foundation (Trapani)
- Virginia Colli, Civil Lawyer
- Johnny Dotti, President of è-one abitare generativo
- Martina Ferracane, President of FabLab Western Sicily and Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute
- Alessandro La Grassa, President of CRESM
- Mauro Magatti, Full Professor at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan
- Francesco Pira, Associate Professor of Sociology of Cultural and Communicative Processes at the University of Messina
- Florinda Saieva, General Director of Farm Cultural Park